You have probably noticed that we always talk about Quest bars being the cleanest protein bars that we have found. We keep them everywhere with us: home, office, car, gym bag...just in case hunger strikes! Most protein bars available in stores are just disguised candy bars so read the nutrition label before purchasing your next protein bar.
Maybe you were lucky enough to try the Quest Peanut Butter Cups we posted about in December? If you haven't tried those you need to...keep those on hand in order to satisfy your sweet tooth craving without the guilt of a sugar-loaded candy bar!
Quest offers two lines of protein bars (along with the Quest Cravings: Peanut Butter Cups): a 99.95% natural line and a 100% natural line. With flavors like Cinnamon Roll, Chocolate Brownie and Banana Nut Muffin...how could you go wrong? Have you heard about their new flavor? It is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough! Talk about exciting! :-)
Quest is giving away FOUR boxes...yes, that means FOUR people will win! Enter below for your chance to win!
Do you want to go ahead and purchase your own sample box to try them out? Click the banner below or you can order on Amazon!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good Luck!
- The Gang
Who doesn't enjoy cookie dough! Yum! I know my whole family will love these!
ReplyDeleteQuest bars are great for any meal! The different flavors are endless and you don't feel guilty eating them at all! The only bar worth buying!
ReplyDeleteYum! I tried a peanut butter once and it was delish! Chocolate chip cookie dough sounds amazing!
ReplyDeleteI have only tried a few of their flavors! I really want to try the chocolate chip cookie dough one as well.
ReplyDeleteI lovelovelove the peanut butterchocolate those are my two favorite things! and the newchocolate chip cookie dough...yum! what a great way to curb your sweet tooth, always works for me...and I have a major sweet tooth!!
ReplyDeleteCookie dough is my favorite sweet treat! I always get cookie dough ice cream on the rare occassion that I go to a local ice cream shop.
ReplyDeleteI have so many food allergies/sensitivities. These are the one thing I can eat without a problem. I love the chocolate but am dieing to try the cookie dough. Have been unable to find them
ReplyDeleteI am a peanut butter freak so of course those PB cups!
ReplyDeleteI have been wanting to try these - so I really hope I win. If I don't, I guess it is time to break down and buy some.
ReplyDeleteI would try the Strawberry Cheesecake
ReplyDeleteI love Quest bars, I will forever be a dedicated customer!
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the cookie dough!! Thanks for the giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteThese are my fav....cinnamon roll and choc peanut butter are the ones I buy all the time. My 6 yo eats them too...i hope they are ok for him I never really looked into it. He doesnt eat anything and is very under weight so i figured it couldnt hurt....
ReplyDeleteCoconut Cashew for sure!! 2 of my favorite things!!
ReplyDeleteI love peanut butter so I would like to try the Peanut Butter Cups.
ReplyDeleteThis is an awesome giveaway.I would love to try the Banana Nut Muffin bar! I love the way Banana Nut Bread/Muffins taste, but they are so bad for you with all of the sugar.
ReplyDeleteI love all things coconut. The coconut cashew sounds delicious.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE Quest protein bars - I recommend them to everyone! I would love to have the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough flavor. Who doesn't love cookie dough?? :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a cinnamon fanatic, so I would love to try the cinnamon roll flavor!
ReplyDeleteI would love to try any quest bar. But the chocolate chip cookie dough sounds really good!
ReplyDeleteI really want to try these bars. They look yummy.
ReplyDeleteI haven't found these bars yet locally so I would love to try them. The peanut butter cups sound really good.
ReplyDeleteThanks for always sharing such great things with us!
ReplyDeletethanks for the giveaway! the cocounut cashew sounds amazing!
ReplyDeleteAny of those flavors sound AMAZING! But I think I would have to go for the cookie dough. Who hasn't, at some point, eaten cookie right out of the bowl?
ReplyDeleteHealthy cookie dough? Sign me up!
ReplyDeleteI would be most excited about the Strawberry Cheesecake bar! I LOVE strawberry cheesecake!!!
ReplyDeleteYum! Would love to try these!
ReplyDeleteChocolate brownie...YUM!!
ReplyDeleteThe banana nut muffin, strawberry cheesecake and pb&j --- yum!! This post reminds me that I have to head on over to GNC to stock back up.
ReplyDeleteCookies are my biggest weakness, and my absolute favorite dessert. The quest chocolate chip cookie dough protein bar would be absolutely perfect for me to stay on track and get the same great taste as an actual cookie!! I also love the chocolate brownie and cravings peanut butter cup!!
ReplyDeletePeanut butter cup would totally be my first choice. I love chocolate and peanut butter. Second choice would be cookie dough!
ReplyDeletechocolate peanut butter!!!
ReplyDeleteI broke down and ordered a box of choc chip cookie dough Quest bars, got them today. AWESOME!!! I put one in the microwave for 10 seconds, soft like a fresh cookie, ate with a glass of cold milk. It made my day!!
ReplyDeleteOh man, PEANUT BUTTER CUPS!?! Yummmm....
ReplyDeletehaving a box of the peanut butter cups around tomorrow would definitly help the valentines day chocolate cravings!
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the cookie dough and banana nut muffin ones! Yummy!
ReplyDeleteI have never tried these, but they sound good. I am always up for a chocolate peanut butter treat, and the lemon cream sounds really good too!
ReplyDeleteI would love to try these protein bars!
ReplyDeleteI would love to try any of them- but I am obsessed with cookie dough so I would really want to try it!!
ReplyDeleteI am anxious to try the Quest cinnamon roll bar. To be honest, I want to try them all, mostly the natural bars.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to try the new flavor!! The peanut butter cups are to die for!!!
ReplyDeleteI WOULD TRY ANY FLAVOR! HONESTLY! Thank you for the opprotunity to try these!
ReplyDeleteI want to try the cookie dough. I've made your clean cookie dough recipe many times to help with my cookie dough craving. These bars must be amazing!
ReplyDeleteNicole
Definitely would want to try the cookie dough. Why? B/c I could eat a whole bowl of cookie dough and I am sure have done it before in my lifetime. I can't make cookies without sampling the cookie dough. It's impossible. I have some serious self control but NOT when it comes to cookie dough. ;)
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE to try the cookie dough! Who WOULDN'T want to eat cookie dough without feeling guilty about it?! ):
ReplyDeleteAnd of course, I meant to turn that frown upside-down ;)
DeleteI just ordered some of these for the first time and they are soo good!
ReplyDeleteI want to try the Quest Cravings Peanut Butter Cup protein bar!
ReplyDeletekarib574@aol.com
I have never tried Quest Bars and cookie dough definitely would be my fave!
ReplyDeletePeanut Butter Cup protein bars.... YUM!!!
ReplyDeletePeanut Butter Supreme!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the blog. Just started Jamie Eason's livefit trainer. Day 10. Could really use some more clean food options and cookie dough is my favorite. Wouldn't mind trying those peanut butter cupa either
ReplyDeleteI love cookie dough flavor. I crave chocolate and sweets and I can't wait to try the cookie dough bars :)
ReplyDeletePB cup...yum!!
ReplyDeleteIt's cookie dough for me -- Heaven in a bowl! :-)
ReplyDeleteCookie dough, because it is amazing!!
ReplyDeleteCoconut cashew for sure! Sounds delicious!
ReplyDeleteI am just a sucker for all things peanut butter; the peanut butter cup flavor sounds amazing. But, honestly, cookie dough sounds so good too! I like to pop mine in the microwave for a few seconds ... GAH, I bet it would be fantastic!
ReplyDeleteCoconut cashew or lemon cream pie! Boh sound delicious!
ReplyDeleteI REALLY REALLY want to try the peanut butter cup! I have a hard time staying away from Reeses so this could be a perfect fix!
ReplyDeleteI love Peanut Butter cups! I am excited to try cookie dough because it taste like cookies!
ReplyDeleteI would love the chocolate peanut butter!
ReplyDeleteLove these bars! Can't wait to try the cookie dough ones!
ReplyDeleteStephaniewardhall@hotmail.com
I'm behind the times. I've never even heard of these. What a great giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI think I would to try either the peanut butter cup or the new cookie dough. You can't go wrong with either of those.
DeleteI love quest bars and am so eager to try the new cookie dough flavor due to my weakness for real cookie dough! This clean protein option will help to fulfill my cravings and keep me on the path of clean eating and healthy living :)
ReplyDeleteI know Quest bar via Fit2fat2fit.com, and I told my friend in the US to send me a box to try. Unfortunately, the package is travelling somewhere God knows, because I have been waiting for more than a month and nothing happens :( So sad, I hope that this time I can try the Peanut Butter Cups Quest Bars. Yay for a chance!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have tried most flavors of Quest bars but have not tried the Cookie Dough yet. Real cookie dough is my ultimate weakness so I am drooling over the thoughts of a Cookie Dough Quest bar!!!
ReplyDeletepeanut butter and jelly and cinnamon roll are my favorites! i eat quest bars at least four times a week. i'm a teacher, so they are great for me to eat quick in the classroom since i can't always prepare a hot meal. awesome giveaway!
ReplyDeleteOooh definitely the cookie dough flavor! I have definitely purchased cookie dough for the sole purpose of eating it and never turning it into actual cookies...
ReplyDeleteI definitely would love to try the cookie dough! It used to be my favorite weekend sleepover snack when I was a kid and it brings back good memories, but I never eat it now (raw eggs and all that sugar, yuck!). But a healthy protein bar that tastes like cookie dough sounds amazing.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to try the cookie dough bars... and the chocolate peanut butter cups!
ReplyDeleteOh,cookie dough please! Having some cravings right now :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to try any of these and they would be great for a quick and easy meal- and to curb cravings!!
ReplyDeletecookie dough please!
ReplyDeletePeanut butter cup and cookie dough both sound amazing. Cookie dough for me rarely makes it into the oven for a finished product... That's why I rarely bake cookies, these bars Lund like an awesome alternative!
ReplyDeleteBrigette
I really want to try the new flavor!
ReplyDeleteI've been a follower for quite some time and while I don't normally enter contests (because I seriously never win) I couldn't pass up the chance to win these Quest Bars. I love them and they only have 2 flavors at the local store near me and have been dying to try new ones :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE the Peanut Butter Bars! Cannot wait to try Cookie Dough - YUM!
ReplyDeleteI'm addicted to cookie dough as I eat it right out of the package when baking cookies! Would love to try these!
ReplyDeleteGeorgiana
they all sound so good, one of each please! :-)
ReplyDeleteWould love to win. Peanut Butter and Chocolate sound good to me.
ReplyDeleteSusie
I love cookie dough and peanut butter cups! I am always looking to find a low sugar source when I have cravings for it. Thanks for making us aware of these great options!
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the Peanut butter cup as that is my MOST favorite combination of a "treat."
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE to try the Strawberry Cheesecake! I'm a huge cheesecake fan, so finding a healthier way to eat it, I'm all in!! :)
ReplyDeleteGluten Free Cookie Dough!! How can that not make me excited!!
ReplyDeleteI've wanted to try these for a long time! Would love to win!
ReplyDeleteI'd like to try to Strawberry Cheescake bar. Sounds delish!
ReplyDeleteMy biggest weakness in life is raw cookie dough. Not raw 'good for you' but raw sugary, eggy, chocolatey really delish bad for you. I love it so much. So I'm thinking the cookie dough is just right for me.
ReplyDeleteI think I would like to try the All Natural Line Sample pack! I've been wanting to try these for a while now :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your blog, your recipes, and the motivation you give me to eat clean and get healthy! Thank you! I would have to say I am dying to try the Peanut Butter Cups...I have a weekness for chocolate and peanut butter! ;)
ReplyDeletethose high protein peanut butter cups look seriously amazing!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, giddy - I hope I win! I definitely want to try these :) I have your chicken tortilla soup in the crockpot now!
ReplyDeleteQuest is the best!
ReplyDeleteI love quest bars, being diabetic these are so perfect for me!
ReplyDeleteI want to try the cookie dough flavor because I've tried all the other flavors (which I absolutely love). The cookie dough seems like it will be just as amazing!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love all the flavors! I wanna try the cookie dough one so bad
ReplyDeleteLove all of the flavors! I'm gluten free, my husband is diabetic- Quest is the only protein bar that we can both enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI would love to try them ALL!!! Can't wait to order some. My husband and I have just started eating clean and I am always looking for new recipes and things to try.
ReplyDeleteI loove all the flavors! I would love to try cookie dough, sounds yummy! <3
ReplyDeleteOMG! I love Quest bars! My fave flavor so far is the chocolate peanut butter one. I am super excited to try the cookie dough one once I can find them!!!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try coconut cashew! Two of my favorite treats in one!
ReplyDeleteI always check out this website before buying any protein products - www.excellentprotein.com - My personal favourite is the Supreme Protein Carb Conscious Bar because of the high protein:carb ratio.
ReplyDeleteI would love to try Chocolate Peanut Butter! I love chocolate and peanut butter, so it would be the perfect combo without the guilt!
ReplyDeleteLle Schreiber on Rafflecopter
ReplyDeleteI'd love the new cookie dough flavor or the Quest Cravings PB Cups. I'm a chocoholic!
I would LOVE to try the cookie dough flavor, I feel like this would curb my chocolate cravings!!! Yum!!
ReplyDeleteI would love to try strawberry cheesecake or coconut cashew. Both sound delicious!
ReplyDeletePeanut butter and chocolate, of course, can't go wrong!
ReplyDeleteWithout a doubt - Peanut butter and chocolate!!
ReplyDeleteWould love to try the peanut butter and chocolate flavor but honestly they all sound delicios and since I don't eat much meat I'm always looking for ways to sneak protein into my diet.
ReplyDeleteI would try the Peanut Butter Supreme flavor! Sounds great!
ReplyDeletewant to try the chocolate chip cookie dough but those cinnamon roll sound delish!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love Quest Bars! I havent found a flavor that I didnt enjoy. The coconut ones are kinda like eating an almond joy candy bar! I cant wait to try the cookie dough! :)
ReplyDeleteI have my fingers crossed for this one!!! My goal is to go the next 30 days wihtout a cheat meal to break my habit of binge eating and my only treat is going to be quest bars on Saturday nights!!! Free quest bars would taste even better I think :)
ReplyDeleteI haven't tried many protein bars but I would love to taste the cookie dough and peanutbutter jelly ones
ReplyDeleteI'm dying to try these dang Quest Bars that everyone raves about!! I hear they are all good, so I wouldn't mind trying any flavor!
ReplyDeleteYum! Peanut Butter & Chocolate would be my pick!
ReplyDeleteCookie Dough! My favorite ice cream from childhood and was always worth the risk of salmonella ;)
ReplyDeleteI would love to win a box! woohoo!
ReplyDeleteAfter looking on Quest Nutritions website the coconut cashew looks amazing! I have never tried a Quest Bar before but i am very impressed by the Nutritional Information and how there is very little active carbs! Would love some coconut cashew yum yum!
ReplyDeletePeanut butter and Jelly sounds really intriguing!
ReplyDeleteI follow y'all! :)
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try peanut butter and jelly!
ReplyDeleteIt has to be the cookie dough!!! In college, I used to make cookie dough with no intention of making the actual cookies. Would love a healthier version of that! :)
ReplyDeletelove quest bars!!!
ReplyDeleteI tried Banana nut muffin this past weekend and its fantastic!! Lovin' me some Quest Bars :)
ReplyDeleteHands down Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough because there's no better way to satisfy a cookie craving than with 21 grams of protein!!
ReplyDelete