Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Friday, April 13, 2012

The Cutest Weightlifting Stuff I May Have Ever Seen...

Share
I couldn't help but write a post about it when I saw this stuff, but I knew that you would find as much joy in them as I have, so I had to share!

Here goes...

If you are getting married to a fellow fitness/weightlifting freak... (Why I didn't see this 5 years ago, I don't know... )

Handmade Weight lifting Groom with Bride on Barbells Cake Topper, Centerpiece or Wedding Decor by Enchanted You! (Fully Customizable)

I don't really accessorize - never have, don't really know how to, but this is something that I am totally adding to my jewelry collection.  And at $10.99, who could go wrong?

Crossfit Handstamped Necklace Live. Love. Lift by Embracelets Jewelry

I carry around my tumbler in the gym as my water bottle ALL the time - I rarely go anywhere without a tumbler. How cute is this one? 

Personalized Double Wall Tumbler "Lift Like a Girl" 26oz by ThreeLindys on etsy.

If we were not trying to sell our home at the moment and I had a home gym, I would totally stick this on the wall! It is so motivational - I just love it! Take that fat!

Sweat is Fat Crying Vinyl Wall Decal by SunsetSignDesigns on etsy.

I hope you enjoyed my little shopping excursion for the day! There are some really cute things out there and I love that they are mostly "Made in the USA" on etsy!

What have you found lately that's cute and fits your individual style for the gym?

Tiffany!

1 comments:

  1. I am looking to make a home gym and I would love some black and white posters of fitness models from the last decade. Any ideas? I've tried Amazon and Ebay and they are all outdated pics or of models, not fitness models. I'd love some motivation on my walls! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

We are so excited you are leaving a comment for He and She Eat Clean! We read each and every comment and will get back to you soon! Thanks so much!