Sunday, February 10, 2013
Clean Eat Recipe :: Key Lime Pie Protein Shake
Share
Jim and I were both craving a little taste of summer, so enter in this fabulous protein shake recipe! It will be your little slice of dessert heaven without the guilt, calories and unnecessary sugars!
Key Lime Pie Protein Shake
Ingredients:
1/2 avocado, peeled and pitted
Juice of 1 lime
1/2 unsqueezed, peeled lime
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup unflavored greek yogurt
1 1/4 tbsp stevia
3-4 few cubes of ice
Directions:
Blend all together until smooth. Enjoy!
Makes 1 serving
Mets:
Calories: 461
Protein: 52g
Fats: 17g
Carbs: 31g
Sugars: 9g
Enjoy our recipes? Get help with your grocery shopping here.
- Tiffany
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


sounds good...I will try it
ReplyDeleteCould you have this before bed or is it better for the morning?
ReplyDeleteI drink it in the morning. I just find that all that sugar keeps me and the hubby up sooooo late!!! LOL.
DeleteIs it really 1 1/4 TABLESPOONS of Stevia?? That seems like a lot.
ReplyDeleteThis looks so yum! I can't wait to try it! Thanks
ReplyDeleteI have NEVER commented on anyone's blog post before but I absolutely had to on this! I was blown away with how great this was! I wasn't expecting it to be that good, but it was incredible! Tasted exactly like a how a key lime pie shake would with 1000+ calories from an ice cream shop. I used 1/2 TBSP of agave instead of stevia since I didn't have it. This was my first recipe to try from you website & now I can't wait to try more! :) Thank you!
ReplyDelete