Sunday, June 14, 2015
Clean Eat Recipe :: Chicken Nuggets
Looking for a recipe the whole family will love? Try these chicken nuggets! They are also paleo-friendly! P.S. You can't taste the coconut.
CLEAN EAT RECIPE :: CHICKEN NUGGETS
1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into nuggets
2 tsp Montreal Steak seasoning
1/2-3/4 cup coconut flour
1-2 egg whites
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp chili powder
1. Cut chicken breasts into small nugget-size pieces
2. Mix coconut flour and all dry spices together in a medium size bowl
3. Mix eggs together in a medium size bowl (separate from dry spices)
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
5. Dip chicken pieces (only a few at a time) into the egg mixture and then into the spice mixture. Place onto lined baking sheet.
6. Once all chicken has been coated bake for 8-12 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Careful not to overcook.
These nuggets go great with sweet potato fries and veggies (try grilling them!).