The post titled "Our Story" went viral a few years ago. We thought it would be a good time to update that now. We've been living this lifestyle for almost 5 years now and we have had many ups and downs ourselves but recently we've seen some things in the fitness industry that really are making us feel like it's time to speak out.
- We don't think that life should be lived in a gym.
- We don't think that life should be lived always trying to achieve the "perfect" body.
- We don't think that life should be about being lean enough to see your six pack.
- We don't think that life should be a comparison or competition.
- We don't think that you should wake up every morning and spend 15 minutes trying to take the perfect "selfie" and then post that on social media.
- We don't stay super lean all the time.
- We go to the gym so that we can do the activities that we love to do (such as hiking) but we don't live there. We have a life outside of the gym and hope that every single person who reads our content will do the same.
- We try to live a balanced lifestyle which means not always worrying about exactly what ingredients are in every single thing we eat. We eat clean at least 80% of the time, but realize life is more than trying to maintain control over (or count/track) each and every item we consume.