This past week end, we had the opportunity to run the Tough Mudder on behalf of Ziploc® brand Team Tough Mother. It was an amazing experience and one that we will remember forever. We ran the event in Atlanta which was a 10.3 mile course with what felt like a million obstacles! It was very refreshing to see so much teamwork and really no one worried about beating a certain time or crossing the finish line first. People we had never met before helped us out of the mud and over walls and we returned the favor to others behind us.
5 Ways to Use New Ziploc® brand bags with Easy Open Tabs for the Tough Mudder:
2. Hold a clean change of clothes (We each packed clean clothes in a bag. After you change put your dirty clothes into the same bag and seal!)
3. Keep snacks fresh (We packed our own pancakes, protein muffins and cinnamon bites to eat before the event.)
4. Hold ID and cash (There is a bag check at most events but it’s still smart to avoid packing your entire wallet. We took our ID and some cash in a bag.)
As we were packing these items we realized that the items are really things that everyone (especially moms) needs to keep in their car at all times! The bags would also be useful for theme parks, family outings to the park, etc.
- The Easy Open Tab bags are available in freezer, storage, sandwich and snack varieties. They can be used to store fruits, meat, craft materials, school supplies and other household items.
- Ziploc® brand Storage bags with Easy Open Tabs: Feature a pink-colored tab and are available in quart, half-gallon and gallon sizes.
- Ziploc® brand Freezer bags with Easy Open Tabs: Feature a blue-colored tab and are available in pint, quart and gallon sizes.
- Ziploc® brand Sandwich and Snack bags with Easy Open Tabs: Feature a green-colored tab and sandwich bags are available in standard and extra-large sizes.