- You can also preform these using dumbbells instead of an EZ bar.
- Preform each step in a slow and controlled motion.
- This may feel awkward at first so don't use too much weight until you get the hang of the movement itself.
Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Triceps Exercise - Skull Crushers
Looking for a new triceps exercise? Try these Skull Crushers (also called many other things such as lying extensions using dumbells or lying EZ-bar extensions). These are included throughout our workout plans because we just can't get enough of them! Use these to shape your triceps and get those arms you've always wanted!
1. Lie face up on a bench as seen below. Hold the EZ bar over your chest with your arms straight up.
2. Bend your elbows and bring the bar down towards your forehead.
3. Squeeze your triceps and bring the bar back up to the starting position.
4. Repeat for the listed number of repetitions.