1/2 can (150 g) organic garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
1 Tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1/4 cup gluten free quick cooking oats
1 whole organic egg
2 squares dark chocolate (70% or higher)
1 tsp pure vanilla extract (avoid HFCS)
1 Tbsp Xyiltol
1 Tbsp almond butter
1/4 tsp baking powder
pinch sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Add all ingredients, excluding chocolate, to food processor.
3. Pulse food processor until ingredients form a smooth texture.
4. Once ingredients are combined into a smooth texture, fold chocolate into batter.
5. Bake cookies for 10 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes before serving.