2 organic apples, peeled and sliced
1/4 cup gluten free oat flour
1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
2 Tbsp honey
1/4-1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp nutmeg
pinch of sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Melt coconut oil in microwave. Mix with honey.
3. Mix together apples, 1 Tbsp of oil/honey mixture, and 2 Tbsp of oat flour.
4. Place covered apples in the bottom of the pan.
5. Mix the rest of the ingredients together and spread on top of the apples.
6. Bake for 30-40 minutes.