Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Monday, May 26, 2014

Refreshing Green Juice

Share
Call me crazy but I'm to the point where I CRAVE this juice every day. Don't let the color throw you off or the fact that it has no fruit - it is still very refreshing! Try it out!


Ingredients:
1 organic English cucumber, sliced
2 lemons, peeled if not organic
2-3 cups organic spinach and/or kale
2 cups water


Directions (using a Vitamix):
1. Place all ingredients in a Vitamix (in order listed above).
2. Turn Vitamix on variable power, speed 1 and gradually increase until all ingredients are blended. Add more spinach and/or kale if possible. Turn on variable power again. Then, turn Vitamix on high power and let juice for 30-60 seconds until mixture is in juice consistency.

Makes 2 servings. I usually split this up over 2 days.

Enjoy!

- Whitney

5 comments:

  1. I was skeptical that it didn't have any fruit, but it was great. Very refreshing! My new go to green juice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have everything but the stevia. Is there something I can use in its place, or just skip it all together?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll need something to sweeten it up. Try adding a piece of fruit or a different natural sweetener!

      Delete

We are so excited you are leaving a comment for He and She Eat Clean! We read each and every comment and will get back to you soon! Thanks so much!