Sunday, May 25, 2014
Lemon Pepper Chicken
Did you like our Mango Lemon Chicken? Try this similar recipe - Lemon Pepper Chicken! It's easy to make for dinner during the week or even prepare in advance during food prep! I love it over our Sauteed Kale!
3 lbs chicken breasts or tenderloins, cubed
Coconut oil, to coat the pan
2 Tbsp lemon pepper seasoning
2 Tbsp minced garlic
2 tsp black pepper
1. Cube chicken (we use kitchen shears) and set aside
2. Heat coconut oil over medium-high heat in a large pan
3. Once oil is hot add chicken
4. Add 1/2 of the spices to the chicken
5. Continue cooking (turning the chicken so that it browns evenly) and add remaining spices
6. Cook until chicken is no longer pink (usually 8-12 minutes)
Enjoy our recipes? Get help with your grocery shopping here.