Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Monday, March 10, 2014

Our BIGGEST Challenge Yet! The She Sweats Summer Challenge

Share
Are you ready??? This is our BIGGEST challenge yet! Don't be left behind - it's time to make that transformation NOW!



We are finally getting warmer temperatures here in Georgia (that are hopefully here to stay) plus we have extra daylight thanks to Daylight Savings time. You know what that means... summer is almost here! What better way to celebrate than with our best She Sweats challenge yet?






We don't want all of your goals to be centered around being in a swimsuit but that is one of the top goals this time of year so we want to help you reach that goal!  Not only will you be getting stronger and leaner but we hope this challenge will boost your confidence and help you establish a healthy routine of eating clean and going to the gym that you can carry on with you throughout the summer and forever!



Since it's our BIGGEST challenge yet, it's got to have our BIGGEST prize yet. So... This challenge is going to be a little different than our past challenges...the prize starts at $175 (all of it a gift card of your choice of Amazon or a Visa Gift Card) and the pot goes up as the number of participants goes up.  The more people who purchase the plan between March 10, 2014 and April 6, 2014 by 11:49 pm EST - the bigger the gift card!  



Success is so much sweeter when you share it! Want to participate with your friends? We will allow you to participate in the challenge as a group and if you all win, you will split the jackpot (plus if a group is chosen as the winner we will be throwing in extra goodies for everyone involved)! (NOTE: You must all purchase each workout plan to participate.)



Just to reiterate... the prize starts at $175 and goes up from there.  For every 100 people that purchase the workout plan the prize money keeps getting bigger and bigger!  We will keep you posted via Facebook on the prize amount!


Here's How it Works:

Step 1: Secure your copy of the SheSweats 12-Week Transformation AND the She Sweats Extreme 4-Week Shred (only one entry per order, so you MUST have to have your own copy to enter!  It is illegal to distribute copies of this workout.).  You can use either the gym or the at-home version or a combination of both (they are interchangeable)!

Buy the She Sweats Workouts 

Step 2: Whenever you start the plan, take "before" photos (must be dated by 04/06/2014). We need to see tasteful, clear pictures shot with you facing forward and sideways. Also, make sure the shots have some sort of date stamp on them (You can use a newspaper, date stamp on your camera, etc but we must be able to verify the date). Keep these until the end of your 12 weeks.  

Please do NOT send us shots with any nudity. They will be deleted and you will be disqualified. 

Step 3: Complete the She Sweats 12-Week Transformation AND the She Sweats Extreme 4-Week Shred (At the Gym or At-Home)

Step 4: Take "after" photos. Again, we need to see tasteful, clear pictures shot with you facing forward and sideways. Don't forget that date stamp!

Step 5: Send your "before" and "after" pictures in four .jpg files to thegang@heandsheeatclean.com by 8pm EST 07/20/2014.

Here's How You Win:

All entries must be received by 8pm EST 7/20/2014. We will compile all photos of participants and judge based off of the best transformation using your pictures ONLY. Judges will include ALL 4 of the gang, Tiffany, Jim, Whitney and Scott. We may use outside judges if we are need another opinion.  The winner will be announced no later than 11:59pm 07/30/2014.

On the Fence?

We know you may have questions! Read our testimonials and see the results for yourself!

Need Some Extra Motivation?

Do you have a blog?  Are you on social media?  We would LOVE to see you updating about your journey!  Please email us at thegang@heandsheeatclean.com if you plan to blog about it so we can follow along!  You DO NOT have to have a blog but if you do post on social media be sure to tag us AND use the hashtags #heandsheeatclean, #shesweatstransformation, and #shesweatsextreme!

Want to get your friends involved for some motivation and healthy competition? Post this on your social media accounts, pin it, and post it on your blog! Make us give away MORE money!

Stay up-to-date with us on social media!




- The Gang

44 comments:

  1. I'm in! I have a Hawaiian Vacation coming up this spring...I want to look my best! Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great reason to do the challenge! It sounds like fun - can we come along?

      Delete
  2. If I just bought the 12 week program yesterday, can I just buy the 4 week program today to enter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely Chelsea! I just sent an email out to everyone who purchased the 12 week with codes to buy the extreme at a discount. Email me if you didn't get it!

      Delete
    2. I did, thanks! I just wanted to make sure.

      Delete
  3. This will be fun. I have a photo shoot coming up and the contest will be great motivation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how fun! Good luck! We would love to see pictures!

      Delete
  4. I think your date for Step 5 is incorrect-- should that be submission by 6/20/2014

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry ARoxbury! That date was correct! You need a total of 12 weeks to complete the combination of workouts. I fixed all of the other dates in the "Rules." Again, sorry for the confusion.

      Delete
  5. I bought the 12 week transformation in January so I should be sending my after pictures soon (correct?). Can I buy the 4 week shred and also enter the summer challenge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda,

      The pictures would correspond with an actual challenge we are running at the current time. The Summer Challenge is the only one we have right now.

      When is your last week?

      (and yes, participate in the Summer challenge! You will just take pictures again and start the She Sweats 12-Week Transformation again and then add in the She Sweats Extreme 4-Week Shred right after!)

      Tiffany

      Delete
    2. I bought the 12 week at the end of December and took my before pictures on January 1st so I should be sending my pictures the first week of April- or did I misunderstand something? Either way I will definitely be purchasing the shred and entering the summer program too because I love this program so much!!

      Delete
    3. Sorry Amanda! You didn't miss anything! YES! Send in your pics in April and then you can start the 12-Week transformation over and top it off with the Extreme 4-week.

      Delete
  6. I did the 12 week challenge back in October and then bought the extreme shred once it came out. Anyway I can also participate in this summer challenge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely Vanelis! You just have to had purchased them at some point!

      Delete
  7. Since I've already done the 12 week at home challenge I can just purchase the 4 week shred at a discount, but do I have to start right over from day one of the 12 week challenge???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In theory, yes! You did the She Sweats 12-Week Transformation workout, right?

      You would just start that over again, take pictures and add the She Sweats Extreme 4-Week Shred to the end of the cycle.

      Delete
    2. Yes I did do the 12 week transformation that ended in February and loved it so I'm excited to redo it and add something new to the end! Thanks :)

      Delete
  8. So we can start this anytime between now and April 6 in order to be qualified to win?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's correct Stacy! You just need 16 weeks to complete the programs.

      Delete
    2. So I can even start today? I need a Monday or a Saturday start and I can't wait til Saturday...when I saw this I got super pumped and reprinted the workouts and got everything ready. Took some before pictures and measurements and then went and did the day 1 workout. I had been doing the challenge but was really slacking with my eating and workout out this past week so a fresh start and new motivation is just what I needed! :)

      Delete
    3. Absolutely! You can definitely start today - remember that enthusiasm! Just make sure the date stamp on your pictures are 16 weeks apart.

      Delete
  9. I did the She Sweats Transformation that ended Feb 15. I received your email saying I could buy the She Sweats Extreme at a lower price. If I want to participate and buy the extreme program does that automatically enter me in this challenge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, It does enter you! Just remember to take your before pictures with a date stamp!

      Delete
  10. Complete the 12-week Transformation followed by the 4-week Extreme for a total of 16 weeks, correct? Pretty sure I'm in, just want to make sure I understand correctly! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What do the workouts look like? I'm currently following a workout program from bodybuilding.com and wouldn't want to do anything less strenuous than that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The workouts are as strenuous as you make them! There are 5 segments with a mix of weights and cardio for the 12-Week Transformation. The 4-Week Extreme is circuit style with more HIIT.

      Delete
  12. When buying these workouts would I be buying a dvd or no?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no DVD. You will be emailed a PDF of the workouts. There is also a Facebook support group you can join.

      Delete
  13. Can someone help me with about how long each day's workout is? I know everyone's pace is a little different - but I want to make sure I have adequate time in my day before purchasing the programs. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica! Depending on the week/day and how busy your gym is the workouts take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour and 15 minutes. On the days where you do weights and cardio if you are pushed for time you could always split those up if you need to!

      Delete
  14. not related to post, but where is whitneys bathing suit from. love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually from Target! It's a few years old though!

      Delete
  15. Do we need to send out before pictures to you now? OR wait until the end and send with our after all at once?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wait until the end to send in your "before and after" pictures together! But make sure they are time/date stamped or hold up a newspaper or something like that to verify the date!

      Delete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Is there anyway to get the gym/at home bundle, plus the 4 week shred? Or should I just order the bundle and the shred separately? Thank you in advance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Micaela,

      I would order the gym/at home bundle of the 12-week She Sweats and then we will send you a link to order the extreme versions for $10 instead of $15.

      Just go to http://www.heandsheeatclean.com/p/premium-workouts.html to purchase the first bundle.

      Thanks!
      Tiffany

      Delete
  18. I wanna do this but I only have a camera phone how would I date stamp the pic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel,

      Just get a newspaper or something that is printed (not by you) with the date on it. Hold it up while you take your picture (not in front of your body - out to the side) so we can zoom in and verfiy the date!

      Delete
    2. Thanks! And does the after pic have to be right after the 12 wks or before 7/20?

      Delete
  19. I have a home gym (mostly crossfit type equipment) so was wondering what equipment is used in the gym version? Trying to decide which version to purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Before I purchase I would just like to see what the workouts are like. Is this possible at all?

    ReplyDelete

We are so excited you are leaving a comment for He and She Eat Clean! We read each and every comment and will get back to you soon! Thanks so much!