Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Monday, March 24, 2014

Hard Boiled Eggs in the OVEN!

Share


I've mentioned before that boiled eggs are my favorite thing (no joke) and we make A LOT of them each week.  We use a few different methods that we've shared before (here) but we are always up for trying new ones!  After our readers mentioned this way to us we decided to give it a try (seems to be pretty popular on Pinterest too)!  It has worked for me almost every time I've tried it except for one time...I think it was my fault for trying to bake too many at one time.  I've had success with up to 18 eggs this way.


Ingredients:
Organic Cage-Free Eggs!

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Place eggs in a muffin tin
3. Bake for 30 minutes
4. Transfer eggs to a bowl with cold water
5. Peel eggs while they are still warm (I usually wait around 10 minutes)

He and She Tip: You may need to adjust the cooking time depending on how many eggs you have.

- Whitney

9 comments:

  1. I tried the baked eggs one time and totally cooked them too long. The shells exploded! I may have to try again. Seems like evreyone else can pull it off lol Maybe I can too. When you're meal prepping and boil a lot of eggs do you peel them and store them or peel them as you use them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan!

      I've had only 1 crack open but it didn't explode! :-) I peel them all at one time just because it is easier for me that way!

      Delete
  2. What an interesting method! I may have to give this a try as I'm all for quick and easy.

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get a black/ burned spot on the eggs where they rested on the pan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put about a small amount of water in each slot (maybe a quarter of the way up) and it seems to cut down on the brown spots for me.

      Delete
    2. Yes - I do get the black spots on the shell and the eggs but they don't taste any different to me! Good tip with the water! I might have to try that next time!

      Delete
  4. Never tried this, but definitely will this weekend!

    xoxo,
    Elizabeth
    www.adrian-james.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may have to adjust the time. Several of mine exploded, but I can still use them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had a few explode a little bit but they were still use-able too! :-)

      Delete

We are so excited you are leaving a comment for He and She Eat Clean! We read each and every comment and will get back to you soon! Thanks so much!