Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Monday, January 13, 2014

Clean Chocolate Almond Oatmeal Protein Shake Recipe

Share

Chocolate Almond Oatmeal Protein Shake...Doesn't that sound delicious? Well guess what!!??!? It will sound even better after you read this - it tastes JUST LIKE a frosty! Yep! I grabbed myself a spoon and enjoyed my clean, healthy treat sans the guilt!



Clean Chocolate Almond Oatmeal Protein Shake

Ingredients:
1 c unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 banana, frozen and peeled
2 TBSP natural, unsalted almond butter
1/3 cup ice

Directions:
Blend in a blender or food processor until desired consistency is achieved.

Enjoy our recipes?  Get help with your grocery shopping here.

- Tiffany

3 comments:

  1. hi love your recipes but everytime I print them they are so small I cannot read. I know Jaime Easons recipes print out large can you please assist us. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      We are currently working on incorporating technology to help with this. We will let you know when it is available! For now, we recommend cutting and pasting in a word doc.

      Sorry for the inconvenience!
      Tiffany

      Delete
  2. Great Recipe Tiffany! I like to grind up Bob's gluten free oats in my magic bullet first, before adding any other powders or liquids. It makes for a smoother consistancy.

    ReplyDelete

We are so excited you are leaving a comment for He and She Eat Clean! We read each and every comment and will get back to you soon! Thanks so much!