- Organic Eggs
- Cartons of Pasteurized Liquid Eggs Whites (added to protein shakes for extra protein)
- Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Natural Peanut Butter
- Greek Yogurt
- Organic Spinach
1. Plan your needs based off the fact that you will eat every 2-3 hours and DO NOT skip meals.
2. Meals should be between 200-400 calories depending on personal caloric need.
3. Each meal should consist of a lean protein, complex carbohydrates, and vegetables. It is also recommended to get 2-3 servings of healthy fats per day.
Turn your favorite music up and get to prepping!
* Be sure to check out our Getting Started and Food Prep eBooks here.
- The Gang