Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Monday, December 16, 2013

Clean Eat Recipe :: Apple Cinnamon Protein Shake

Share
You might have already noticed that we love the combination of apple and cinnamon with our apple cinnamon steel cut oats and apple cinnamon pancakes.  Now we can introduce one of our new favorite protein shakes - the Apple Cinnamon Protein Shake {thank you to my friend, Kendra, for sharing this recipe with us}!


Ingredients:
2 oz liquid egg whites (pasteurized)
4-6 oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
1/2 banana
1/4 tsp cinnamon
Stevia, to taste

Directions:
Blend all ingredients together and enjoy!  We use a Vitamix.

Enjoy our recipes? Get help with your grocery shopping here.

- Whitney

4 comments:

  1. Can you leave out the Egg whites?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I've never tried it that way but they aren't necessary! Let us know how it turns out!

      Delete
  2. At the moment i was taking Amino Prime but im thinking to change my selection and was thinking to try something natural. Can you guide me that what will be the results if i use just after leaving the gym? Thanks for this info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I leave the egg whites out and it is delish!! My daughter even likes it and wants me to make her one everytime I make mine.. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

We are so excited you are leaving a comment for He and She Eat Clean! We read each and every comment and will get back to you soon! Thanks so much!