Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Sunday, November 24, 2013

LAST CHANCE! The She Sweats 12-Week Transformation Challenge {At-Home}

Share

Monday is the last day to enter our She Sweats 12-Week Transformation Challenge {At-Home}! You can still purchase and complete the plan at anytime but if you want to go for the challenge (the winner gets over $150 worth of fitness goodies) you must purchase and enter by Monday, November 25, 2013, at 11:59 PM.  Get the challenge details here.


The She Sweats 12-Week Transformation is available in two versions (which are interchangeable): gym and at-home.  Get the information here.

If you have already entered the challenge remember to post this on your Facebook page, on your blog, or pin it to get your friends involved for motivation and a little healthy competition!


Good Luck!

- Tiffany & Whitney

4 comments:

  1. Can I still enter today? I know it said Monday, but it said the 24th too, so I wasn't sure. I would love to still enter if I could. Can I buy the $30 at home program or do I have to buy the $50 program for the contest?
    Thanks so much!!
    Brook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brook,

    You can enter today! That's fine. Just take your "before" pictures with a date stamp for today (hold on to them - you will send them in at the end of the contest).

    And you can just order the "at home" version if you would like.

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does it come with an eating plan?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Whitney! I am interested in doing the 12 week contest. I took my before pictures yesterday but had to wait to purchase the gym version program today (payday). Can I still participate in the contest?

    ReplyDelete

We are so excited you are leaving a comment for He and She Eat Clean! We read each and every comment and will get back to you soon! Thanks so much!