Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Monthly Challenge :: Gorgeous Glutes 1-Month Challenge

Share
Several readers have asked for certain focuses on challenges and we thought that we would try to bring you one that many of you have asked for! It's time for a glutes challenge! Let's get those fannies in gear before the holidays!




The Gorgeous Glutes 1-Month Challenge is intended to be done alongside your current routine, especially in the beginning of the month. You may find that if you are lifting hard, especially on leg days or your recovery day the day after legs, you need to modify this challenge. Do what you need to do! Or keep it exactly the same. It's your challenge! Keep a record of how you feel in the beginning of the month and compare it to how you feel at the end. You will make great strides!


Now, go out there and make this HAPPEN!
Tiffany

Let us be your personal trainers with our detailed 4, 6 and 12 week She Sweats Workout plans! We guide your workout each day, telling you exactly what to do and what intensity to work at. We have everything you need! Find out more!


5 comments:

  1. This looks great! I am thinking about adding this to the program I am currently doing. My glutes are not terrible...it's right below them in the hamstring-ish area. I am going to attempt to do this the entire month! Going to take some before and after pictures as well of my problem area and see what changes adding this challenge will do to my posterior. Love this website!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Courtney - I think people call that area the "banana roll"!!! This should definitely target that area!
      We would LOVE to see your before and after pics! Please share them!
      Tiffany

      Delete
    2. HA, banana roll sounds about right! I took the pictures but I don't do magazines typically so just believe the dates will be right.

      One more question for you, when doing the jump squats, should I be feeling it more in my quads? I typically squat with my feet pointed out otherwise my knees get mad. :)

      Delete
  2. Little confused. What does the $30 buy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do u know of a clean source of carcinia gambogia?

    ReplyDelete

We are so excited you are leaving a comment for He and She Eat Clean! We read each and every comment and will get back to you soon! Thanks so much!