Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Monday, September 30, 2013

Clean Eat Recipe :: Four Ingredient Energy Bites

Share

Similar to our Clean Cookie Dough but less ingredients and less time to wait!  They are super easy to make and they pack well.  We love to take these bites to snack on for energy while hiking!


Ingredients:
1 cup oats (dry)
1/4 cup natural peanut butter
3 Tbsp honey

Directions:
1. Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl using a spatula
2. Place mixing bowl in refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour
3. Roll mixture into equal size bites
4. Store in refrigerator until ready to eat

Makes 4 servings

Macros (per serving):
Calories - 338
Protein - 10 g
Carbs - 37 g
Fat - 18 g

Enjoy our recipes?  Get help with your grocery shopping here.

- Whitney

14 comments:

  1. Yes I make them all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these little things... but I can't make them. I will eat them all. Every little clean-ball will be consumed by me. Not good. ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many bite sized make a serving?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds so good.... I will try them tonight.

    Blessings,
    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eating these has we speak 2.5 bites and they are epic one of several recipes I've tried from you guys and I continue to be satisfied !!!!! Why are you guys so epic?!?!?! Your recipes do it for me because they don't require a zillion ingredients there simple and affordable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How crucial are the dark chocolate chips to the recipe? I don't like chocolate. Any other chips okay? Raisins? Will a substitution for the chocolate make or break the recipe? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the chocolate just adds a little more sweet taste, and some antioxidants.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know it says 4 servings.. but how many balls does each batch usually make?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can we add chia seeds or flax seed?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is it ok to ground up the oats in my ninja? Just wondering if grounding them to like a flour type of consistency would be ok...and shouldn't we soak our oats the night before? I thought it was important to soak them so you don't have them fermenting in the belly or sprouting inside or causing something unhealthy? I read this somewhere like wellness mama or natural momma blog...can't remember which one. Do you know anything about this? Thank you?

    ReplyDelete

We are so excited you are leaving a comment for He and She Eat Clean! We read each and every comment and will get back to you soon! Thanks so much!