Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Monday, September 2, 2013

Clean Eat Recipe :: Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bites

Share

Ingredients:
1 large banana
1 Tbsp natural peanut butter or almond butter
4 squares of dark chocolate (we use Lindt 85% Cocoa)

Directions:
1. Cut banana into 1/4" slices
2. Cover banana slice with nut butter and place another slice of banana on top
3. Place in freezer for approx one hour
4. Melt chocolate in microwave
5. Dip frozen banana bites into chocolate or cover entire bite in chocolate
6. Place bites in freezer until chocolate hardens

Makes 2 Servings

Macros (per serving):
Calories - 220
Protein - 6 g
Carbs - 21 g
Fat - 13 g

Enjoy our recipes?  Get help with your grocery shopping here.

- Whitney

3 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, how did I not think of this?! I am so making these asap. My whole family will love them. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always get confused woth servings :/ what exactly is one SERVING of this recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just finished making these. I was looking for a sweet treat to replace the two starbursts I usually eat right after lunch and am hoping these do the trick. I used 1 oz. (2 squares) ghirardelli 100% cocoa chocolate and .5 oz hershey 60% cocoa chocolate chips. Definitely need to use more chocolate to fully dip all of the pieces... I ran out on my 7th out of 9th piece, but it was a good excuse to go ahead and try one :D Next time I'll use more chocolate per banana and I'll prolly double the recipe so that I have more to show for the freezing time.

    ReplyDelete

We are so excited you are leaving a comment for He and She Eat Clean! We read each and every comment and will get back to you soon! Thanks so much!