Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Clean Eat Education :: Apple Cider Vinegar

Share


Apple Cider Vinegar is perhaps one of the most versatile natural products that does double duty for your body and for your pets (think fleas - it repels them!) and home (think cleaning!).

Here are our Top 8 Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar:


Want to get your hands on some Apple Cider Vinegar? Here are three of our top choices:

                      
- Tiffany

5 comments:

  1. Can ACV be added to your favorite shampoo or conditioner, or is there a contraindication with this due to incompatibility? I use organic/ all natural products, but wanted to get more input!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's best to mix it with warm water in a bucket and flip your hair into it. slush it around then rinse after shampooing then finish with conditioner.

      Delete
  2. I'm African American and I use ACV as a cleanser after I've gone a month with product in my hair (moisturizers, hair creams, etc.) it degunks the scalp and then I follow up with a conditioner so that it doesn't dry my hair out. I love it! Great article!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I drink it? I read one tablespoon in a glass a water every morning is that right? Or what's the best way?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which is better liquid or pill? Does it cause gas?

    ReplyDelete

We are so excited you are leaving a comment for He and She Eat Clean! We read each and every comment and will get back to you soon! Thanks so much!