Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Clean Eat Recipe :: Four Ingredient Banana Nut Ice Cream

Share
After our insanely hard hike on Sunday I wanted a banana but I didn't just want to eat the banana plain because how boring is that?  Plus, all of our bananas were frozen.  I LOVE banana & peanut butter together so this was a perfect fit!  I didn't know how amazing it would be but it was just that - AMAZING!

Try it out & let us know what you think!  Don't forget about our Four Ingredient Protein Bars & our Four Ingredient Pancakes!


Ingredients:
1 Frozen Banana
1 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
2 Tbsp Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
1/4 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract (avoid HFCS)


Directions:
1. Slice frozen banana into small slices (you can do this before or after freezing).
2. Add all ingredients to a food processor & blend until it reaches custard consistency.
3. Serve & Enjoy!

Makes 1 Serving.

Macros:
Calories - 210
Protein - 6 g
Carbs - 36 g
Fat - 8 g

P.S. Check out our Honey Glazed Bananas too!

Enjoy our recipes?  Get help with your grocery shopping here.

- Whitney

4 comments:

  1. This looks good!! I will give it a try.

    Blessings,
    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made the banana "ice cream" and it was amazing. I couldn't believe it. Smooth just like soft ice cream. I'm a fan now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! This was given two thumbs up by everyone in my family! This is a keeper for me on those Sunday evenings when I want a little treat, but don't want to blow my healthy eating! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

We are so excited you are leaving a comment for He and She Eat Clean! We read each and every comment and will get back to you soon! Thanks so much!