Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Monday, May 20, 2013

Clean Eat Recipe :: Tropical Protein Smoothie

Share
Anyone else ready for summer?  Get a taste of summer with this Tropical Protein Smoothie! This protein smoothie will make you wish you were on the beach so drink with caution!  ;-)


Ingredients:
1/3 c Pineapple Tidbits (we use frozen from Trader Joe's)
1/3 c Mango Chunks (we use frozen from Trader Joe's)
1/2 Banana (frozen)
3/4 - 1 c of Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 scoop (21 g) of Vanilla Protein Powder

Directions:
Blend all ingredients together & enjoy!  We use a Vitamix.

Macros:
Calories: 235
Protein: 19 g
Carbs: 40 g
Fat: 5 g

Enjoy our recipes?  Get help with your grocery shopping here.

- Whitney

7 comments:

  1. I have been doing something like this with a new GNC Orange Cream Protein Powder...it is SO good! Also with unsweetened almond coconut milk...delish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! Thanks for the comment! I completely forgot to list the almond milk! :-)

      Delete
  2. Sounds yummy. Next time I'm at Trader Joe's I will get the frozen ingredients!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds awesome! I've been in a tropical/summer mood lately. I just made a Paleo Mango and Watermelon Poke Cake. It was really light and fresh tasting. Perfect for Summer. I can't wait to try this smoothie! Thank you for the recipe!
    -Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a smart way to make sure that you are getting enough fruit in a day. In the summer, at our house, we often use the blender to make smoothies. They are both cool and refreshing on a hot day. We might add a tiny amount of flaxseed oil.

    My Webblog: http://online-phd-uk.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have the type of stevia you listed, but instead stevia in the raw, could you tell me how much of that to use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could try it without any extra sweetener!

      Delete

We are so excited you are leaving a comment for He and She Eat Clean! We read each and every comment and will get back to you soon! Thanks so much!