Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Fit Finds :: Easter Treats for Your Little Ones

Share


With Easter around the corner, what images come to your mind? Furry bunnies, Spring flowers? What about sugary marshmallow bunnies, jelly beans and kids running around on a sugar high? While treats in moderation is something we suggest here (especially for our younger clean eaters - after all, we want them to understand they don't have to gorge themselves on an entire bag of candy), here are a few suggestions of some cute Easter toys to include in their baskets that just might take their mind off sugary fillings!


Classic Basket Stuffers:

Green Toys Jump Rope - Green | Pink - $9.99

Trendy Items for the Boys:


Trendy Items for the Girls:


What will you be putting in their baskets?
- Tiffany

4 comments:

  1. I put bubbles, sidewalk chalk, and new swimsuits in ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just picked up some Easter "basket stuffers" yesterday for my two girls (ages 5 and 3): small boxes of raisins, sugarless gum, bubbles, a book, and an activity/colouring book. I would like to find one more little toy, something more "active"...any suggestions for this age group? We already have many assorted balls, one skipping rope that my 5-year old is just starting to use, and a good supply of sidewalk chalk from last year. Plus, since we covered the outdoor winter toys at Xmas and are still snowed in up here in Saskatoon (Saskatchewan, Canada), ideas that are both active and can be used indoors for now would be appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, great suggestion on the swimsuits. I forgot that I also have those packed away to put in my girls' baskets -- we do a lot of (indoor) swimming through the winter, so they needed them anyway!

      Delete
  3. I'm adding a couple books to all my kids baskets. Chapter books for the older ones and board books for the littler ones. I found a super cute one called Little Bunny Follows His Nose. It's a scratch and sniff!! I found it on Amazon :)

    ReplyDelete

We are so excited you are leaving a comment for He and She Eat Clean! We read each and every comment and will get back to you soon! Thanks so much!