Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Monday, February 4, 2013

Fit Finds :: Valentine's Gifts for the Fitness Lover

Share
Not sure what to buy your sweetheart this Valentine's Day? Consider some of our suggestions for helping your significant other (or yourself!) to stick to your goals and maybe those (gasp!) New Year's Resolutions.


For HER Gym Bag



For HIS Gym Bag

For the Home Gym


For Food Prep

Surprise them with something that isn't food this Valentine's Day! 
- Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. How about a small mp3 player?...my husband gave it to me several Valentine's ago. It was for my heart...the music made my heart happy. And it made my workouts and runs fun, which is good for my heart. Best under $50 gift I've ever gotten. And truly a gift that keeps on giving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome and way better than chocolate!

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete

We are so excited you are leaving a comment for He and She Eat Clean! We read each and every comment and will get back to you soon! Thanks so much!