Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Clean Eat Recipe :: Key Lime Pie Protein Shake

Share
Jim and I were both craving a little taste of summer, so enter in this fabulous protein shake recipe! It will be your little slice of dessert heaven without the guilt, calories and unnecessary sugars!


Key Lime Pie Protein Shake

Ingredients:

1/2 avocado, peeled and pitted
Juice of 1 lime
1/2 unsqueezed, peeled lime
1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup unflavored greek yogurt
1 1/4 tbsp stevia
3-4 few cubes of ice

Directions:
Blend all together until smooth. Enjoy!

Makes 1 serving

Mets:
Calories: 461
Protein: 52g
Fats: 17g
Carbs: 31g
Sugars: 9g

Enjoy our recipes?  Get help with your grocery shopping here.

- Tiffany

6 comments:

  1. sounds good...I will try it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you have this before bed or is it better for the morning?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I drink it in the morning. I just find that all that sugar keeps me and the hubby up sooooo late!!! LOL.

      Delete
  3. Is it really 1 1/4 TABLESPOONS of Stevia?? That seems like a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so yum! I can't wait to try it! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have NEVER commented on anyone's blog post before but I absolutely had to on this! I was blown away with how great this was! I wasn't expecting it to be that good, but it was incredible! Tasted exactly like a how a key lime pie shake would with 1000+ calories from an ice cream shop. I used 1/2 TBSP of agave instead of stevia since I didn't have it. This was my first recipe to try from you website & now I can't wait to try more! :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

We are so excited you are leaving a comment for He and She Eat Clean! We read each and every comment and will get back to you soon! Thanks so much!