Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Monday, July 16, 2012

Motivational Monday :: Stress

Share


I work full time. I have a very stressful job. I have a long commute.  Yep, that describes me and probably a lot of you as well.  Easier said than done but...do not let stress get the best of you!  Last year I would have downed a bag of Sour Patch Kids at work to "help" me deal with stress but a lot has changed since then.  Now, I head straight to the gym after work instead of devouring a bag of sugary candy that will make me feel 100 times worse!  Try the gym as a method of stress-relief next time instead of food!


Source: unknown via He and She on Pinterest


Source: reasonstobefit.tumblr.com via He and She on Pinterest



Give it all you've got.  Keep your meals clean & hit the gym!  Start your week off right!  NO EXCUSES (not even stress)!

- Whitney

5 comments:

  1. Totally agree. I use to run to sugar or salt to deal with stress or depression. Now I feel so rewarded when I take the time to work out. Thanks for this blog. It's helped me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wendy! We are so glad we can help you! Congratulations on changing over to a healthy habit to eliminate stress. Way to go!

      Delete
  2. I work 10 hour days on my feet 90% of the time. How do I re energize enough to motivate me to go to the gym! I want to change my lifei like you have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for a swim! Swimming is great full body workout and cardio. + your legs will thank you for lifting the weight off them! Great way to relax too. Hope that helps :)

      Delete
    2. Louise, that is a great suggestion for our reader! Thank you!

      Delete

We are so excited you are leaving a comment for He and She Eat Clean! We read each and every comment and will get back to you soon! Thanks so much!