Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Monday, July 23, 2012

Motivational Monday :: Are You YOUR Best?

Share


I often wonder what exactly is my best... could I have worked a little harder? Could I have put in an extra 5% of effort? Did I have it? As we get older, it becomes easier to gauge what your best really is - you know when you have let yourself down and you have a peace when you really did try your hardest.



I challenge you today to think about one thing that you can strive a little more for today.  And DO IT!!
What will you put a little extra 5% into today?

Tiffany

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the little bit of motivation on this dreary, rainy Monday here in NY. I am ready to tackle a workout after reading that! Enjoy your monday!
    ~Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Cat! I hope the day went well!

      Delete
  2. I just finished a tough bike ride and was wondering if I could have pushed myself harder....thanks for the great post to push myself harder next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! You can do it! Don't let anything hold you back.

      Delete
  3. You just encouraged me to attack a HIIT run tomorrow morning even though I don't have my usual hour to spare at the gym. Thanks! I'm going to punish you, Tuesday! haha #gohardorgohome

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this! i'm a big believer in pushing yourself because, chances are....you usually can always do it when you push yourself!

    ReplyDelete

We are so excited you are leaving a comment for He and She Eat Clean! We read each and every comment and will get back to you soon! Thanks so much!