Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Monday, June 18, 2012

Motivational Monday :: Changing your Attitude

Share


So many of us think that when we start to eat healthy and veer from our "normal" routine that we are punishing ourselves. Quite the opposite is true! We are rewarding our bodies with what we were designed to eat. Scientists weren't around to make our food in the beginning of time - our ancestors ate pure, natural foods from trees, the land and livestock. I challenge you to change your thinking today - REWARD yourself with whole, delicious foods you were intended to eat and pure hard work and sweat equity!



What will you MAKE happen this week? Stop seeing yourself as a victim - be proud of yourself for making a POSITIVE change. Don't stifle your success - embrace it!

Tiffany

6 comments:

  1. I've been eating clean for 15 days. I've lost weight and feel so much better. I'm never hungry now or feel cravings to eat sugary and salty treats. I can almost hear my body say, "Thank You!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome Martha! We are all very proud of you! Please keep it up and don't hesitate to email us if you have any questions. We would also love to follow along on your transformation - thegang@heandsheeatclean.com

      Delete
  2. your motivation is great, I've been on this journey since February after the birth of my 4th baby, my body always gets stuck at 150lbs, why does this happen and how can I push through?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shannon - it could be a combination of things. Are you varying your workouts or have you been doing the same exercises? You also may need to play around with ratios of your mets - proteins, fats, carbs.

      Delete
  3. The last pic just hit me hard! Gotta do it!!! Gotta get back to the gym on a very very regular basis!!!

    ReplyDelete

We are so excited you are leaving a comment for He and She Eat Clean! We read each and every comment and will get back to you soon! Thanks so much!