Storage Containers for Meals:
1. Kinetic Go Green Glass Lock 16-pc Set, $72.39 - The glass storage sets may be more expensive, but I've had mine for over a year and they are by far, the best investment I have ever made (in a kitchen accessory. My best investment would have to be Jim... aww!).
2. Kinetic Go Green GlassLock 1332 17-oz Square Glass Food Storage Containers with Locking Lids, Set of 3, $19.99 - Again, my favorite. This is a wonderful size too - you can put SO much in these containers and it's great for portion control.
3. BPA Free Snapware 38 Piece Airtight Plastic Storage Container Set, $39.98. These are a great alternative to the glass version - they are BPA free and worth every penny! You even get a carrying case lid with this set!
4. Stay-Fit Lunch 2 Go Container, EZ Freeze, $10.24. This is a great food storage container for taking your meals with you on-the-go and keeping them fresh! It even has the perfect space for a fork, knife and spoon!
5. Stay Fit Soup/Meal Container, EZ Heat, $12.10. Clean eaters do not eat much soup due to the sodium content, but this container is great for your oatmeal, or even one of our chili recipes!
6. Stay Fit Yogurt 2 Go Container, EZ Freeze, $5.77. This is the absolute PERFECT container for your greek yogurt snack/meal! It keeps the yogurt fresh and cold throughout the day and you get an extra container so you can add your walnuts, strawberries, blueberries, protein powder or whatever else you mix with your yogurt!
Storage Containers for Fruits and Vegetables:
3. Hutzler Herb Saver, $6.91. My herbs always go bad if I keep them in the package from the grocery store. Stock up on these and save those herbs and some money!
Remember - finding proper storage for your meals will ensure freshness and taste quality. You won't want to eat it if it doesn't taste good! Eliminate your excuses!