Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Sunday, May 6, 2012

She Sweats :: Dirty Girl Mud Run

Share


We completed the Dirty Girl Mud Run in Atlanta last weekend.  This was the second run that we did this year.  Like we have mentioned before we are not runners but chose these runs because they looked like they would be really fun!  Just like when we did The Color Run, we had shirts made for the blog!

This one was a lot of fun but we were expecting it to be a little bit harder than it actually was.  We have come to a consensus that runs are not for us.  We enjoy taking different classes that consist of weight lifting and cardio.  But I guess we shouldn't rule them out completely....

We had quite a few girls on our "team".  Here are a few pics!

We were still "clean" in these.




And...after!


We dragged the boys out to take pics!  Here we are in all of our glory - 
The He & She of He & She Eat Clean!


Jim & Tiffany


Scott & Whitney


Have you completed the Dirty Girl Mud Run or The Color Run?

You can read our "review" of The Color Run here.

- Tiffany & Whitney

7 comments:

  1. I haven't completed one yet but I plan to in the future. Ya'll look great and thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Haley! It was a lot of fun! :-)

      Delete
  2. Girl Power!! Such a strong and brave girls. Congratulation to you guys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ragnor! That is very sweet! :-)

      Delete
  3. My husband and I just completed a Tough Mudder in the Twin Cities-Wisconsin area this last weekend. Now since I discovered your sites today, I am starting a new lifestyle to tone, tighten and get a little more muscle!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way to go Kaleen!! Did you enjoy the Tough Mudder? I have heard great things about it!
      I am really looking forward to be part of your journey to add some muscle and add some definition. Please send us pictures!

      Delete
  4. My girls from work, and I did the Warrior Dash last year, and it was a blast! I really wish I would've been in better shape then, but working on it now. I just love your site and have read most of the articles during my workday - I'm hooked! Now I am working towards eating clean and exercising more, for my sake and my daughters. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

We are so excited you are leaving a comment for He and She Eat Clean! We read each and every comment and will get back to you soon! Thanks so much!