Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Clean Eat Recipe :: Cilantro Lime Shrimp

Share


You won't believe that there is no butter in this recipe!  Try it out!

Cilantro Lime Shrimp
Recipe from Skinnytaste.com


Ingredients:
2 lbs shrimp, shelled & deviened
2 tsp olive oil
6 cloves garlic, chopped
1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 lime
salt (to taste)
pepper (to taste)

Directions:
1. Heat a large frying pan on medium-high heat.
2. Add oil to the pan & once the pan is hot add shrimp.
3. Season with salt & pepper.
4. When the shrimp is cooked on one side (about 2 minutes), turn over & add garlic.
5. Saute another minute or two until shrimp is cooked, careful not to overcook.
6. Remove from heat.
7. Squeeze lime over shrimp & toss with cilantro.
8. Serve & enjoy!

Makes 4 servings (each serving is 6 oz)

Macros:
Calories: 198
Fat: 4 g
Protein: 36 g
Carbs: 2 g

Enjoy our recipes?  Get help with your grocery shopping here.

- Whitney

6 comments:

  1. im definitely going to try this dish tonight..i love shrimp :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made this tonight for supper - it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not really a fan of cilantro, is there anything I can substitute? I really want to try this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was delicious. I added a bit more olive oil so I could saute onions and red/green bell peppers with it, and served it with rice. I thought it was great! My kids didn't agree...but they think veggies might kill them :) So they just ate rice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was delicious and is going into my permanent recipe binder. Would you mind if I borrowed your picture for a post I'm writing on my blog? Every other week I'm posting a "life" update with a spotlight recipe I found across the web. I forgot to take a picture of the meal before it was gobbled up. I will of course post a link back to your site either way so any interested readers can find your recipe but I'd love to borrow your pic. My email is barklesswagmore@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made this last night and it was fantastic! I even used some leftover mango salsa (from your recipe) and added it to the dish!

    ReplyDelete

We are so excited you are leaving a comment for He and She Eat Clean! We read each and every comment and will get back to you soon! Thanks so much!