Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Monday, April 2, 2012

Motivational Mondays :: Don't Be Scared!

Share


I have to admit...I'm a little scared to start working with a personal trainer this week.  So in order to motivate myself (and you of course) check out these gems from Pinterest.  Be sure to follow us on Pinterest!

Source: fortheloveoffit.tumblr.com via He & She on Pinterest



Give it all you've got.  Keep your meals clean & make time to hit the gym!  Start your week off right!  NO EXCUSES!

- Whitney

2 comments:

  1. I discovered last night that I can now do 4 completely unassisted chin ups! This was very exciting to me. Although small potatoes to some, before I started this I could do none. I am hoping by the end of the 12 weeks to be able to do 10! This is my new goal that I have added to the list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebecca, that is AWESOME! This inspires me to see how many I can do! I'm really excited for you & that is not small potatoes - that's HUGE! Congrats & let us know how many you are able to do at the end of the 12 weeks! Good luck & thanks for "stopping" by! Be sure to follow us on Facebook!

      Delete

We are so excited you are leaving a comment for He and She Eat Clean! We read each and every comment and will get back to you soon! Thanks so much!