Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Monday, April 16, 2012

Motivational Monday :: Be FIT!

Share
Here is your weekly Pinterest inspiration!  Enjoy!

I LOVE it when these pop up each month on Pinterest!

Source: train-eat-sleep.tumblr.com via He and She on Pinterest




Give it all you've got.  Keep your meals clean & make time to hit the gym!  Start your week off right!  NO EXCUSES!
Don't forget to enter our GIVEAWAY.  Click here for details!  It ends at midnight EST TONIGHT!

- Whitney

4 comments:

  1. I thoroughly needed this today! Dealing with a sick kiddo at home and the idea of working out makes me feel exhausted. Every little bit counts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christie we are so excited that this helped you today! Although Whitney and I run the blog together, we don't always know when each person is going to post and this totally helped me through a long workout. You got this!

      Delete
  2. SO needed this today. My friends and I are doing Tosca'a Detox this week. Day two of liquids and I'm ready to pig out. Tomorrow we get to add in veggies, fruit and brown rice. I don't remember a time I have ever been more excited about brow rice! At least the workout this morning was do-able. Thanks for the encouragement!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting! I am going to be doing a detox in May & I am NOT looking forward to it either! Hang in there - you can do it! ;-)

      Delete

We are so excited you are leaving a comment for He and She Eat Clean! We read each and every comment and will get back to you soon! Thanks so much!