Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Monday, March 5, 2012

Motivational Monday :: Be the best that YOU can be!

Share
Be the best that YOU can be & stop comparing yourself to others!  One of my goals is to remind myself that there will always be someone faster, stronger, better, etc than me but that I need to focus on being the best ME.  Some people have connections in life to get them the things that they want or need & others don't.  I believe that makes the ones who don't....STRONGER!

Source: Unknown via He and She on Pinterest

Source: Google Images via He and She on Pinterest




So get out there, stop comparing yourself to others & be the best that YOU can be!  Most importantly BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!  Kill it this week!  You've GOT this!

- Whitney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We are so excited you are leaving a comment for He and She Eat Clean! We read each and every comment and will get back to you soon! Thanks so much!