Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Friday, February 10, 2012

He and She Great Deal :: Fitness Magazine and Yoga Journal Subscriptions

Share
I don't know about you, but I LOVE the mail! There is just something magical about opening my mailbox and seeing little bits of paper (well, excluding bills - I detest these!) addressed to me. That's why this deal is so awesome! For just $7, you can get a 2-year subscription to Fitness Magazine! It's a great resource for recipes, workouts and healthy lifestyle information.

Check the deal out, offered on Active.com's Schwaggle Deals page HERE.

Here's hoping you have a good mail day! (Bill free, of course!)
Tiffany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We are so excited you are leaving a comment for He and She Eat Clean! We read each and every comment and will get back to you soon! Thanks so much!