Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Clean Deal: GMA's Abe's Market 50% off Sale

Share
As I was eating my greek yogurt and berries this morning and watching Good Morning America (love that show! - Great way to start my day), I saw an awesome deal that I wanted to share with the lovely He and She Readers...

Tory Johnson's Deals and Steals segment this morning was all about Essentials for the Big Game. With that, they had a deal for the clean eater! 50% off All-Natural Snacks from Abe's Market (today only)!! Shipping is just $3.99 for any order under $49 or free for any order $49 and above! And, if you tell 3 of your friends about Abe's, you will get an additional 10% off your order and so will your friends!

Brands like Way Better Snacks (Make awesome, clean tortilla chips, sweet potato chips, etc), Righteous Almonds (flavors made with Organic Evaporated Cane Juice), and Mary Ann's (Clean Sloppy Joe mix and Clean Salsa and Taco mixes - that's what I'm talking about!) are all included! Remember, read the directions and choose wisely!

Happy Saavy Shopping! (I know I had fun!)
Tiffany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We are so excited you are leaving a comment for He and She Eat Clean! We read each and every comment and will get back to you soon! Thanks so much!